24 September – 28 September 2021
We cordially invite you to participate in this year’s International Monorail Association’s annual MONORAILEX 2021 scheduled to be held in Milan, Italy on September 24 through 28, 2021. This hybrid event takes place ahead of the Expo Ferroviaria 2021, held at the fair Milano Rho.
The format for Monorailex 2021 will include presentation of scholarly papers, development of a monorail technical specification, technical tours and opportunities to network with other professionals in the field.
The program consists of the conference days on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (September 24-26) and is complemented by the Technical Visits Days on Monday and Tuesday (September 27-28). Please find the detailed program, which will be updated regularly, here: Schedule of Events.
For attendee registration, please go to www.monorailex.org/content/monorailex-2021-milan-italy-registration or email us email@example.com.
There are several sponsorship opportunities available. Details can be found here. For sponsorship registration, please go to monorailex.org/content/monorailex-2021-sponsorship-opportunities or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cities are becoming more congested.
- Traditional Public Transport Systems are obstructed by surface traffic.
- Dedicated bus lanes can only be realized in new cities with sufficient space.
- Underground transport systems are extremely expensive to build.
- Monorail is no longer associated with amusement parks.
- Monorail is a high-tech, efficient, safe, and reliable public transport system.
- Mobility experts and city planners consider Monorail a feasible alternative.
To learn more about the International Monorail Association please visit our website at www.monorailex.org.